Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Theology of the Practical

Sometimes I worry about just where my denomination, the Presbyterian Church in America ("PCA"), is going. In the latest email update of By Faith Online, the PCA's web magazine, a link is included to Leaderskills International, Inc. While browsing Leaderskills website my mouth stood agape. I will let you judge the website for yourself, but my thought was the Gospel prompts giving better than anything. Perhaps we have too many programs in our churches, or too little Gospel.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, December 09, 2005, Blogger Mr. T said...

I hear you. That's one of the main reasons my wife and I left the PCA for the LC-MS. Be careful listening to the WHI & Dr. Rod R - you'll find youself headed to Wittenberg before you know it! Pax,
T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home